You Need

  1. One trust deed
  2. Two witnesses
  3. Two Photo graphs of Settler


Go to the registrar office with the trust deed and two witnesses and register the trust deed. Get the registered copy for the Registered Copy of Charitable trust deed.


You can hire us to make Tryst Deed and to register it for you. There are many legal issues to consider running the trust after registration as charitable. Visit us at